-Link the person who tagged you.
-Mention the rules in your blog.
-Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
-Tag six bloggers by linking them.
-leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
I'm not tagging anyone. I'm breaking the rules. ;)
1. I cannot sleep uncovered. It doesn't matter if I'm napping on the couch or sleeping in my bed, I have to be covered w/ at least a sheet.
2. I cannot fall asleep while I'm watching TV until the show is over. Even if I'm watching something incredibly stupid. It drives my husband crazy. He can watch a show and just turn it off in the middle and go to sleep. I'm like "waaaaaaaaaaait, I want to see the end!!"
3. I'm quirky about cheese. I'm good w/ cheese and chips, cheese and bread, grilled cheese, but I can't eat cheese on a sandwich/burger, cheese on a salad, etc.
4. I do not like to go to the bathroom w/ anyone in there. I will always close the door, even w/ just tinkling. My husband, on the other hand, could go to the bathroom (1 or 2) with the Pope sitting next to him.
5. I always buy new clothes or new shoes for a trip. Even if I have everything I need.
6. You know how it's usually the man who drives the family car? Not in our family. I ALWAYS drive. My husband never drives. Yes, I know it's a control issue. :)
So there you go. My husband had more for the list. *rolling eyes*