Friday, April 24, 2009

Another day in The Netherlands...

After our buffet breakfast, we headed to Lisse, The Netherlands which is outside of Amsterdam and the home of Keukenhof Park. We almost just went straight home b/c of how much Cory was suffering w/ the tooth. But he toughed it out. :)

The park was gorgeous. Here are some pics. I forgot to mention yesterday that we have such few pics b/c I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera. In Pompeii my battery died. No memory card for this trip. I need to plan better. I hope Cory didn't just read that. LOL











Afterwards we headed home which took us forever b/c our crazy GPS kept rerouting us. Overall, I liked what we did in Amsterdam. But I don't feel the need to go back. I felt like we got our asses kicked. LOL I would love to go to the beach on the North Sea. Anyway, we got back and Cory went to the dentist to find out he had an abcessed tooth. My poor husband!

2 comments:

princessapr said...

Those flowers helped give a lot of color to such grey weather. It looks like fun. Great pictures of all of you!

Poor Cory! I hope he's pain-free and recovering. Ouch!

Casee said...

I can't believe how big they've gotten!